Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Well this is the second week of the fall semester. On Tuesdays it is my Human Sexuality class. Hmmm...Gary...taking a sex class...frightening... Well I have to say I am enjoying that class the most as I thought I would.

In todays class we discussed the different ways of having sex. Such as: angry sex, make-up sex, break-up sex, rough sex, oral sex, anal sex, passionate sex, compassionate sex, pity sex, sexy sex, upside down sex, back of the car sex, public sex, just friends sex, just sex sex, group sex, bondage sex, happy sex, sad sex, aquatic sex, and so on...
Another of the categories we discussed were the different sexual positions. Like: missionary style, doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, 69, on the counter top, scissoring, and so on but my ears perked up at this one...roast on a spit position... Where I stop the class to go "what the hell is a roast on a spit"? Where the girl reading off the list from her group tells me "oh...its when a girl is on all fours and one guy is in back and the other is in front of her like rotisserie over an open flame". I say "oh"! I guess even at almost 30 you learn new sex stuff!

Now I didn't mean for my blog to go all sex stuff and stuff, but oh well its my blog and I will do what I want to. My apologies to anyone who reads this and goes "OH MY GAWD this blog is written by some pervert talking about sex all the time"! I can assure you that I do not blog about sex ALL the time and that I am not some pervert... I am a provert(I have gone professional)! Thank you that is all for now.

3 comments: