Wednesday, September 8, 2010

All over the United States

So I decided to post all of the states in the US that I have been and this what I've got so far. I am not gonna list all of the town or cities because I can't remember some of them and that would just take too long! Call it laziness!
All of the US states that I have been
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com


As you can see I have been just about everywhere in the US with an exception to Vermont, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island(its such tiny state), Delaware, Alaska(mostly because I have to go through Canada to even get there),Minnesota, North Dakota, West Virginia(because I sure do have me a perdy mouth...boy), and Michigan. I'm not really sure if I have been to Iowa or not so I just say that is a no. I have been to 39 out of 50 states and that ain't bad.

Lorin and I do have some plans over the next year or two to go to all the national parks here in the US. Which that will be loads of fun. Eventually I will make my way off to some other countries again. I haven't left the US in about 6 years or so. I am due. I just have to get off my ass and get a passport. It was nice being in the military because I didn't need a passport, my military ID worked just fine. Now I've go and spend some money just to be able to leave the country. First and foremost I have to have money to get the damn passport. I hate being broke! Ok well back to whatever it is you were doing before you visited my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment