Thursday, September 23, 2010

My 30's

Well I am now 30 years old. I guess I don't get to say I am in my 20's anymore and have to say I'm in my 30's. Gosh...I'm...old! Oh well!

Does this mean I can retire? Collect social security? Hang out in bars and talk about the good ole days? Go to the community center and play bingo? Hmmm...maybe!

I know I'm not really old. I just remember back to when I was a little kid thinking 30 was old. Now that I am here. Its just another number. So when you see me bitching about being in my 30's now, just know that I am joking...with myself mostly.

When I do get old, though, I am definitely going to be one of obnoxiously perverted old guys. When a young guy tells a dirty joke, people might think him a perv. When an old guy tells a dirty joke, people think its funny. Nobody pulls a can of pepper spray on an old guy. Nobody shouts sexual harrassment on an old guy. Nobody thinks an old guy as a pervert, they just smile or chuckle. Do you ever notice those old guys who will pat a girl on the butt, tease them about how good they look, always give them a full frontal hug(just so they can have the girls chest up against them), give a wink at a lady, look a woman up and down while raising their eyebrows, or any other slightly inappropriate behavior and the lady just thinks its cute, not a chance...but cute. When I am old, thats going to be me!



Anyways thats a long time from now. As for now I have the day off today and so does Lorin. I have no idea what are agenda for today is going to be but I am sure it will be fun. It's my day to have fun and do whatever, so I am going to do it. Bye ya'll and have a great day!

4 comments: