Monday, September 13, 2010

I am just in a sappy mood. Lorin and I spent the whole weekend together just being together and that makes me HAPPY. Sometimes we don't get much time together. Ok we are a little sickening to others because when we are away from each other for longer than 8 hours we get all mushy. We mostly like to spend time just cuddling. You will not believe how much time we lose together. One minute its like such and such time and the next its like 3 hours later. Its like what the heck happened to our day. Other people tend to think we are a new couple and then we tell them how long we've been together and they're like "really? you guys are sooo cute"! I thought I would post some pics of us taken over the last few years. No particular holiday or reason for this post other than I just felt like posting it.


This is us all dressed up for the Opera


Us at a Blue Man Group party


We like taking pictures together



Yea we are super nerdy...but we don't care!


Lorin and I posing a Lake Mead(for those of you not familiar with the Las Vegas area its where Hoover Dam is located)


This is us at a bar getting drunk


Gary and Lorin out at the gun range


Kissy kissy...yea I know mushy right?

Yea we are kinda odd but it works for us.

I couldn't not post pics of me and Lorin without posting pics of our babies now could I. Here are the little furballs:



Here is Archibald(Archie) he is a pure bred Shetland Sheepdog(Sheltie)




This is Bartimus(Barty) he is a pure bred Papillion...and he likes to drive my truck!


They are so cute when they're asleep





And then there are the twins. We got them different color collars (with bells on them) so we could tell them apart. Yellow collar is Christov(Chris) and Orange collar is Demetrius(Dema).

Well thats our little family. And we all Love each other very much. Bye bye now

6 comments:

  1. Awwww you two *are* adorable together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you guys are so sweet! :)

    Plus your pets are really cute!

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of pictures of us, we need to send pics of our tats to Annah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! :)

    And your pets are so cute!

    ReplyDelete