Thursday, September 9, 2010

Do you ever have a movie that just won't stop repeating itself in your head? Do you ever find yourself quoting lines from a movie that is playing in your head? Do you ever find yourself quoting those movie lines thinking no one is around only to find out you are not alone? Do you wanna know what movie regularly plays in my head, I quote lines from, and accidentally quote them while I don't know I am being watched? It is SUPER TROOPERS! Oh my gosh! I have seen this movie so many times I can recite it verbatim. I have no idea why... I love this movie but you'd think that I would be over it by now right? NOPE! If you have never seen this movie or don't like this movie...my apologies!







I really don't know why I have been quoting these 3 lines all day long. Maybe I need to watch it again for thousandth time. Get outta my head already! Oh don't worry I'm just crazy. Thank you come again!

3 comments:

  1. Haha never seen this movie unfortunately! But i get what you mean about quoting lines from films! I do it all the time and no one even realizes lol

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete