Saturday, September 25, 2010

This is gonna be one of those weekends...

Just what the title says!
Well I will elaborate some. I am at work for most of today, like 11 hours of being there. We have a ton of cleaning to do. Lorin has other activities going on today and tommorrow. Now that I have temporary access to the MyMathLab for my math class I have to play catch up with that. We have a dish to prepare for this coming BBQ on Monday. Lorin's mom and sister are coming one on Sunday the other on Monday. And just a bunch of other hectic activities to keep us going around in circles. Ahhhhhh!!!

5 comments:

  1. What dish are you preparing?

    Recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hectic is the word. Same here. Loads of paperworks. Good luck to you and just enjoy that hectic weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. John- I am making a Serbian Potato Bake. Sure I will have to find and write it down for you.

    Novie- Yea pretty busy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally thought that said "MyMethLab"

    Yeah, I'm sick in the head

    Word Verification: Comeon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gary! I just gave you an award. Check it here: http://justanotheravenue.blogspot.com/2010/10/lets-pause-for-this.html

    ReplyDelete