Friday, September 17, 2010

Ugghh week over

Ahhh my week is over...its time for the weekend now! Well not much has happened this week just going to school then going to work then going to school then going to work etc..
My body feels like I was just beaten with a bamboo cane. So Wednesday at around 4pm, it started with both of my legs cramping up for absolutely no reason. I went on to work and afterwards I had to get Lorin to massage them and she found these huge muscle cramps in them. I don't think she has ever heard me scream so much.

Well Thursday same as before legs still crampy. However, a new pain had started. I seemed to have a kink in my neck and my upper back near my shoulder blades had a huge knot also, which probably caused the neck pain. So same as before went to work but now not only am I limping but I also can't move my neck very far and I am all hunched over with back pain. Hmmm! So when I get home I can't take my neck pain anymore so I have Lorin massage that knot in my back. Sure enough my neck doesn't hurt as bad and believe it or not my legs don't feel as bad either. Problem solved!

Friday... New problem! My legs are almost better, my neck is almost better, my back is still hurting a little but not as bad. So when I was at work my right hand seems to have some kind of kink near my thumb and palm area(no...its not a beating off problem...I'm left handed for that). So now a new pain...great... Its not a constant pain but I have some trouble with certain hand motions. My favorite is I can't turn the ignition in my truck, I have to use my other hand for that because its like I have no strength in my hand...and it hurts. I have figured out where the pain is but massaging it is rather difficult because of its location in my hand.
What next? I joked at work being that my big 3 0 birthday is next thursday, so I am just blaming it on old age. But really, what the hell is going on?

So now its Saturday midnightish. Am I going to wake up with a new pain for tommorrow or what?

Gosh I sound like a whiny bitch don't I? Well I will stop with all the negative waves. On a good note I don't have to go back to work til tuesday. That is all...thank you come again!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, honey. Thanks for the overshare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you! Are you sure you're not just faking it so that you get free massages? lol

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I'm really not looking forward to being old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey- Since I am taking that sex class...I just have no shame. So...oversharing...oh well!

    Hazel- Hahaha! No I'm not faking. I rarely ask for massages its usually Lorin getting the massages.

    John- Yea it kinda sneaks up on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what is wrong, but I think you should see a chiropractor. They may be able to help you. Hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah i think its time to see a chiropractor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that sounds so painful. Get better soon and advance happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belle, Paige, and Novie. Thank you for your concern.
    Well I think its all better now. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pain is pain, but wait until another 20 yrs. As my husband likes to say, "I go to bed fine and I wake up with a f-king sports injury!"

    While that makes me laugh it's sadly too damn true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Margaret- Oh I understand that. I got my leg crushed in combat so I have a constant throbbing pain in my right leg. I usually ignore it because it is constant some days are worse than others though. I wake up after an uneventful day and its like, I have a vice attached to my shin.

    ReplyDelete