Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Snowing!

It is snowing here in Northern Nevada. Lorin and I got up this morning and looked outside and just said "holy shit"! Well its not unusual for here to snow in the fall. Last year it snowed in October. It gives me a good feeling that I am gonna have me white Christmas again this year. I love it when it snows at Christmas time so I hope the snow is here to stay. However, the weather here is rather odd a lot of times. Because sometimes, like earlier this year, it will snow in May! May...really? Isn't usually shorts wearing, pull out your summer clothes, turn off the heater, in late spring? Not here! So I shouldn't be surprised by the snow. But I am!

4 comments:

  1. Haha that's awesome! We very rarely get snow, usually just sleet or snow that stays for a day before melting

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea well we get snow a lot around these parts. Living in the Sierra Mountain Range, it tends to bring on the snow at just about anytime of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I would punch snow in the face. Maybe a slap to the back of the head "Gibbs style" from NCIS!

    ReplyDelete