Friday, November 19, 2010

Cowboys & Aliens!!!!

Ok! Now earlier this week I saw a bizarre title for a movie that will be coming soon. Cowboys and Aliens! What...the...hell! I have to say that the title surely attracted me to watch the movie trailer. There are just some movie titles like "Werewolf Women of the SS" or "Amazon Women on the Moon" or "Billy the Kid Versus Dracula" or "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" or my personal favorite "Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Crawling, Zombified, Living Dead" (part 2and part 3...seriously? There is more than one with this ridiculous title?) or whatever cheesy titles come your way. So like I said, some movies just have a strange title that make you say out loud...WHAT!?!?!?
I present to you the trailer Cowboys and Aliens



This could be cool! I mean it has Daniel Craig(the newest James Bond guy), Olivia Wilde(uber hottie from House m.d.), and Harrison Ford(no description necessary). It looks interesting. So knowing me, I will probably go to see this flick!

And for those of you who think I am full of B.S. in those weird-ass titles listed above or are just like me saying "there are really movie titles like this?" With an exception to one, these are all real movies. Here you go:

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Crawling, Zombified, Living Dead Part 2



Attack of the Killer Tomatoes



Amazon Women on the Moon



Billy the Kid vs Dracula



Werewolf Women of the SS(not a real movie by the way...it was on the Grindhouse movie with fake trailers.)

2 comments:

  1. Haha I saw this movie trailer too and thought wtf? but it actually looks quite good! :)

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete