Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break

Yippee! I am on Spring Break from college. So what am I gonna do? Absolutely nothin! Well I do have some PS3 games that I have been waiting to play. Yea I have had a PS3 for a year and a half and I have played really only one game. Mostly because our TV sucks but since my mom has moved in we've been using her TV in the living room. Yea we can actually see what we are watching. So we have about 8 PS3 games and I've played only one. Yikes! I gotta lotta catching up to do.

I do plan to be somewhat productive in my week off from school. I am planning to go gun shooting sometime this week...if the weather permits me to do so(it's currently snowing again so we will see what happens)!

My productive goals for the week are minor but I won't be a total sloth and are as follows: I am planning to do a garage clean up(my man cave is a little messy and I just can't have that). Some deep house cleaning is also needed. My mom is planning to paint her room, so I will give a hand with that. Vacuuming my truck...it really needs it. Bathe the kitties(I really don't want to though). Haul off the garbage. Also if the weather allows I will try to get Erin(Lorin's sister) over here so we can finish taking the rest of Amy(Lorin's mom) stuff over to the Washoe House. I am going to try and cook dinner every night(it's usually difficult with me and Lorin being on different schedules).

Well I am just planning on doing all of this in a week. I don't know if I will succeed in my endeavors, but I will try. I will also try to post more this week since I have got some free time. Well tata for now!

5 comments:

  1. I am jealous of anyone who still gets spring breaks-I don't want to be back in school (that's a lie-yes I do) but I loved Spring break. Enjoy the time off and doing "nothing".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewels- Yea it had been a while for me up until last year for a Spring Break. I would hear these college kids talk bout it and I would say that's not fair I don't get a Spring Break from work! Oh well! I guess I will have to enjoy the next two years of having Spring Break!

    Countess- Yes...I...Am! HEHEHE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of people who bathe kitties (although it seems like an obvious and logical thing to do I guess). Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K-money- Yea I know it's odd but it reduces their cat dander. The dogs just had their bath so it's now the cats turn. Thanks it is quite a chore!

    ReplyDelete