Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here is something funny!

I saw this banned commercial a long while back. I just decided to post it just because I wanted to brighten everyones week! If you've seen than awesome. If this is your first times seeing it...ohhh...it's funny! A little dirty...but funny!

This was probably the funniest banned commercial I have ever seen! By Mastercard of all kinds of people! I have watched this commercial many times and to me it just doesn't get old. I can watch it again and again and still laugh!



I think that's the kind of dad that I will be when my daughters are older!

Well I hope ya'll have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD! Great way to start my morning! hahahaha. Thanks, Gary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems fake to me, they’d never use a narrator with that voice. Mythbusters away!

    Oh, and I like Xbox 360 banned ad where everybody gets into a Spaced gunfight.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuRQmvykwk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewels- Yup it is.

    Drake- I don't know if it is or not but it still makes me laugh either way.

    I had never seen that commercial before. On a side note though, me and a guy at work once did a "Spaced" gunfight at work. It was all cheesy and then we had customers walk in!

    ReplyDelete