Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Corn nuts!


I have to say that I really HATE corn nuts. Everytime I smell them I gag and damn near vomit. I don't know what it is about them that makes me almost up-chuck but there is just something about the way they smell.

In class there is this guy beside me and I think that corn nuts is all he eats. I see him all over campus munching away on them. I had to move across the room the other day just so I wouldn't throw up on him(or myself).

The smell of corn nuts almost angers me. No really! I want to start punching people when I see them eating them or just for good measure so they know not to eat corn nuts around me! Problem is I just can't start punching people for no reason. That's not cool! Well maybe...

As I said I don't know where this comes from. The smell of corn, popcorn or any other corn product does not do this to me...just corn nuts. This goes for any flavor of the product corn nuts! I don't know if anyone else feels this way about corn nuts or any other snack foods. I just hope I am not the only CRAZY person out there!

7 comments:

  1. Gross... I feel your pain, I have almost no experience with corn nuts but... the limited experience I do have makes me feel sick thinking of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact... I'm pretty sure I have no friends that actually enjoy them. Or if they do, they do it in private in some cave away from me as I've never seen them enjoying those things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever encountered said Corn Nuts! They sounds pretty gross though. I enjoy nuts (stop snickering) but not popcorn, corndogs, or most corn products. The smell doesn't bother me too much but the taste does. Sorry that you have to put up with that though! yuck!

    Personally the smell of coffee and bacon make me ill...but nothing makes me gag more than fish being cooked inside and stinking-don't mind eating it...but the stench of it cooking-yuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked them when I was a kid growing up in California, but I'm sure I wouldn't like them now. I guess there isn't much you can do about it except buy him a bag of something different he can get addicted to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha! Ha! Hahahaha!

    Sorry, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing near you. From 27 miles away in Reno.

    But seriously, again!?!? I loves the shit outta some Corn Nuts, but I would never eat them in class - they're loud, they smell horrible an HELLOs! You're in class! Eating is ok, but eat something quiet for Pete's sake. You can hear and smell someone eating corn nuts from a mile away. Class is not the time for Corn Nuts.

    In the car on a long road trip, however is the perfect time for Corn Nuts. They so tasty! Nom nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU WANNA' GET NUTS? Comeon! Let's get nuts.

    ReplyDelete