Sunday, October 10, 2010

Home alone

It's weird having the house all to myself. Lorin is off were her mom and sisters in Hawaii. I do miss her soo much. For the next week, I have to figure out what to do with myself. I could clean the house(it really needs it).

I do have some school work to catch up on. I don't know what my work schedule is like. I do have to go in today to help Derek move some things(not getting paid I am just helping him out of the goodness of my soul). It's all quiet and stuff.

On a plus note, I do get the bed all to myself...well sorta, the dogs and cats take up a little over half. But that's more than I usually get.

It's funny I am stuck babysitting all of their vehicles and both houses. A big ford truck, a volkswagon jetta, a volkswagon rabbit, and a porsche. Maybe I will take each one out for a spin and just let my truck take a rest. I do not intend to sleep over at the other house though...it smells like butt and all my stuff is here.

I could play some video games, watch some movies, or just lounge around naked in my house. I don't think I will do any of this though. I am too much of a busy-body.

With Halloween coming up, I do plan to start decorating. Lorin and I weren't going to do Halloween this year because we normally spend around 600 dollars on candy(we live in the rich neighborhood where everybody takes their kids we also give out the good stuff). Since we couldn't afford it this year we were just going to not decorate or give out candy. Well that just sucks! We always decorate and give out candy. So we decided that to hell with it, we will just buy the cheapest candy to hand out and we are going to decorate with our awesome decorations that over the years we spent a shit-ton of money on. We might as well. So that is something I can get a jumpstart on. Halloween is only 3 weeks away.

Other than what is listed, I haven't a clue as to what else to do to keep from getting bored or sad. Maybe I won't be either bored or sad. I dunno. Well that's all from my little world. Ta-ta!

5 comments:

  1. Stealing some inspiration from Hazel’s blog, you could try the cinema. Or is it weird going to a public place like that alone? A few video games are coming up, but they’re all being released at the end of the month. Ain’t that always the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel- Yea I know. Sometime soon Lorin and I are going to take a trip. It will be the most excitingest trip ever! I just have to get off my ass and get my damn passport first.

    Drake- I checked what was playing in theaters and the only thing that I might even watch is "The Social Network". Very small maybe. It doesn't really interest me. I am, however, excited about "RED" coming this friday. I will see that! I have plenty of games and books and tv shows on dvd to keep myself entertained. But when I get bored with all that...I just don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you snuck in a Frefly reference. Big big dork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s I tagged you :)

    http://pablos-angel-new-kid.blogspot.com/2010/10/google-time.html

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog award :)

    http://pablos-angel-new-kid.blogspot.com/2010/10/thank-you.html

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete