Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa came early!

Well in case you didn't read it on Lorin's blog, this year Lorin and I are low on the funds for Christmas. All our bills are good, but that left us with nothing to spend on presents for each other. So we didn't get anything for each other for the holiday. Hell...we have been so busy this holiday season, we barely decorated the Christmas tree. Somehow I think Santa knew that we didn't have any presents under our tree, so apparently last, he left some presents for Lorin under our tree. None for me, because I have been such a naughty boy this year! What is up with Santa coming a day early this year? I dunno! Oh well, there are finally presents under our tree so I will say...YIPPPEEEE!

Note to Lorin, since she is going to read this: Don't get mad at me! Santa left them just for you because you have been such a good girl this year. Sorry I couldn't get any presents for you. But you have all of my Love and I have all of yours and that's enough for me!

6 comments:

  1. My brother tried the whole "I'm giving you the gift of love" thing one year. Didn't work out. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thoughtful of Santa. I'm glad that he showed up just in time for Lorin...especially since she maintained her good girl status all year long! Not an easy task.

    Fund are low all over. My friends and I all agreed...let's just get together with a couple (dozen) bottles of wine and spend time together...in our busy lives that is all we wanted...awww...aren't we sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that was so sweet of Santa ;)

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drake- Well as the Beatles say..."Love is all you need...Love is all you need"

    Jewels- Yes Santa is such a wonderful jolly man! He knows who has been naughty or nice. I am glad that you are spending your Christmas with people you care about and care about you. That's really all you can ask for.

    Hazel- Yes it was. I am sooo happy Lorin got some presents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear countess...I Love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete