Saturday, December 4, 2010

What to do for today? And for the rest of the weekend?

Well the snow has mostly melted away. This week has been rather warm for December. There is an overcast and it is a little wet outside. Forecast calls for some light rain. What is there to do when the weather is so wishy washy?

So I don't know what to do. I want to go gun shooting out at the range. I don't know if Lorin is feeling up to it. I haven't been shooting for a while due to being broke over the last several months. I have managed to buy a bunch of ammunition, a little at a time, over the last few months. I just wanna go shooting. Let off some steam out at the range. That sort of thing.

We have to do some house cleaning. Lorin's mom is coming on Monday. So making the house all perdy and stuff is something we do need to do. I really don't want to clean today but we are going to clean before Monday.

A laundry party needs to be assembled! Since our washing machine crapped out on us a few months ago, we have had to do laundry at the Washoe house. It's fine. We just hang out there all day, lounging about, while we do laundry. Well in the Washoe Valley area, when it snows...it really snows! Therefore, even though I have a 4 wheel drive truck, we can't get down the dirt driveway to the house. We would have to walk about a hundred yards or so to the house carrying the laundry (about 4 baskets full) to the house. Not really up to doing that. So we are going to have to go to a laundry-mat this time around. Stupid washing machine going out! Arrrrgggghh!

Other than that, there really isn't much to do around here. Movies at the theatre look unpromising. We don't frequent bars, hell...we rarely drink. This little ole town does not have much recreational activities to do. I should study for finals week...but I really don't want to just yet. I know we can lounge around the house but I am not sure I really want to do that either. We could go window shopping...but that requires me getting off my ass to do that. I really don't know if I can control myself, since the Christmas shopping bug is in the air!

So this is my dilemma. What to do for the weekend? Thank you ba-bye now!

4 comments: