Thursday, August 5, 2010

Stuff


Well I finally finished the fourth book in the Night Watch series book called Last Watch. It was very good. I like the writer. I think he creates wonderful characters.

In other news, I got called to go in to work today for the closing shift. It was a little slow, which is rare for a Thursday. Oh well. Tommorrow we are supposedly having guests over and also on Saturday. The house...well...we ain't cleaned in a while. So I spent earlier today and I will be doing the same tommorrow...CLEANING! I hate cleaning but I really don't want Lorins co-workers thinking we are slobs or anything. So I have to bite the bullet and get the house all neat and tidy. Well the downstairs part anyways. Nobody goes upstairs but us so the cleaning up there can wait. Our new kitties are so cute and they are getting more and more comfortable with us...with the dogs maybe just a little. Work in progress. I will say that fortunately our garage is still clean...shocker!

Pretty soon we have to start buying Halloween candy. Yea yea I know its in like 2 and half months away. But really the young terrors of Carson City all come to our side of town to get the good candy. Its always known that you go to the rich neighborhoods to get the good candy on Halloween. And well we are about a block away from the governors mansion, so its almost a requirement to live around here to have candy and it better be the good stuff too, or else your house will probably get egged or rolled. I honestly think that the people that come up here for Halloween are from all over the damn state. We have been here for over two and half years now. Judging from the masses of people that were on our block the last two Halloweens, it just looks that way. Well thats all from the world of Gary and Lorin so I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment