Wednesday, August 4, 2010

School

Wahoo. School starts up again at the end of this month. I have been pretty bored this summer. Mostly because I have been absolutely broke. With school in session I will be able to get that GI Bill money to pay for stuff. Like: I need new truck tires, there is also a check engine light on in my truck which is that I need my fuel injector cleaned, groceries, other household odds and ends, 30th birthday coming up next month, I need glasses because I am friggin blind now that I am old, all the TV shows are coming out on DVD this fall, play money, and of course to pay for my lovely edumacation so I can gets me somes smarts! Not that this summer was uneventful but I hate hate hate being broke! Also I want to hurry up and get my nursing degree so Lorin and I go wherever we want. Traveling around the country and around the world without her moms permission or say in what she and I do... Ahhh to be free of her moms reign on her will be grand. I know thats a horrible thing to say but I really can't stand her moms controlling ways over her. For the most part she has managed to break free of a lot of it but there still are some strings that need to be cut. Well thats about as exiting as it gets for me. I know that nobody besides Lorin really reads my blog but oh well I will just keep posting my thoughts anyways. So until next time.

1 comment: