Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello to all....

Well this is my very first blog post so I will be brief. I got the idea to start posting blogs on here from my Love Lorin who also has a blogspot on here. I started reading the books written by a Russian author named Sergei Lukyanenko. The first book is called Night Watch, next is Day Watch, after that is Twilight Watch, and then there is Last Watch. Well they take place in modern day Russia and the main character is Anton Gorodetsky. In the books there are people known as the Others. They were human but have become something more. There are 2 groups of Others the Light Others and the Dark Others. There are 3 groups that the Others work for. The Night Watch which is where the Light Magicians or Light Others go. The Day Watch which is where the Dark Magicians or Dark Others, Vampires, and Werewolves go. And then there is the Inquisition which is where both Dark and Light Others serve to oversee the truce between the two watches. There is much more to tell but that would take away the fun of reading them which I would recommend to anyone. Well thats about all for now. I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment